Monday, June 28, 2010

A prayer request...

     Hello, everyone!  I just found out that my soon-to-be-husband has an interview with Verizon tomorrow!  (It's a corporate phone interview, which comes before a local interview.)  We've been waiting and praying for a job for him.  Currently, he has a job in a town about half an hour from where I live, and where our apartment is waiting for us.  So any job here is more economical than there, where he would have to make the trip to each day.  But a Verizon job, which has much higher pay and even benefits, would be such an amazing blessing to our new marriage that would eliminate so much financial struggle.  We would appreciate your prayers!

4 comments:

Sky said...

I really hope it is God's will for him to get the job. Have y'all set a date for the wedding?


Blessings,
Schy

Kalina said...

Thank you! And yes, it is August 7! So it's very soon.

Sky said...

How did the interview go? Just curious because you never said anything about it since. I hope all is well


Schy

RachelAllison said...

Yea how did it go, the interview. And by the way I posted a new blog and will be posting them more often. i miss you and can't wait to see you.