Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goodbyes


   I just found out today that Rachel(left), one of my best friends, is moving to Colorado next week.  We get to spend Saturday together, which is good.  Still, I will miss herr. :-/  As Christopher Robin said to Winnie the Pooh,
"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together, there is something you must always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.  But the most important thing is, even if we're apart, I'll always be with you."
   And, on a happier note, visits and letters are expected!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I hate saying goodbye.. :/ But the Lord is good and hopefully you'll see her again! :) I know two of my dear friends moved away almost at the same time last Fall. So I know how you feel!

Blessings- Emily

P.S. Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

AWwww, I love you too!!! I will be visiting and talking to you alot thru phone , letters and emails.CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW..........

RachelAllison said...

HELP. The layout website logo is covering my post title. I want it to be up in the corner like yours.

RachelAllison said...

I am truly blessed to have a friend like you........