Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Day 2 Feelin' Feminine Challenge


Day 2

So last night I picked out a khaki skirt to wear with my new top and I wore that today. The skirt didn't hinder my job in any way, but I did splash some dirty mop bucket water on it. There are two aspects to how dressing in a more feminine way makes me feel. There's the "I'm a lady" aspect and the "I'm a beautiful woman" aspect. As for the first, I feel like more a lady, so I find it more natural to act like one. This helped me to stand strong in two different areas just today, that I probably otherwise would not have. Secondly, there is a sort of comfort and grace to feeling like I belong in the role God has given me as a woman, and feeling like his beloved daughter. (I'm not saying, of course, that the spiritual aspects of how I feel have to go hand in hand with dress. I can certainly wear pants and feel loved by God.) Tomorrow is Christmas eve!!

No comments: