Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What's Going On...is Yoyo lipgloss

There are lots of exciting things going on!
  • Jesus is working in me and it's awesome!
  • I'm almost on -Yoyo lip gloss- Christmas break.
  • I'm starting a group for Christian girls in a couple weeks. :-D
  • Uhh...I hang out with Rob a lot. That's good.
  • It's almost Christmas, which means -Yoyo lip gloss- I get to give everyone their Christmas presents.
  • I got this cool Bible study book on Joshua called Live Fearlessly. It's very visually appealing. Pretty color. haha Joshua did lots of cool things most people don't know about. God asked him to take over after Moses died, and he had lots of experience cause he had been right there beside Moses while God spoke to him face to face, and even on Mt. Sinai.
  • I'm going to receive free things in the mail that I've been ordering, such as the amazing YOYO Lip Gloss(which you also can receive at Yoyolipgloss.com, and which I had to blog about in order to receive).
Maybe that's all that's going on, but that's a lot of excitement for my boring little life. You know what I need to do? Write a book. That should be one of my New Year's resolutions. I just want to be able to hold a book and be like, "Hey, I wrote this...bc I'm awesome." I'm sure that is a noble motivation for authoring a book. Orr...I could wait and if the group I'm starting goes well, I could make a small group curriculum book of what we did every time. Mm. I'm a little nervous about the group thing, but more excited. Planning it makes me immensely happy. I've planned things before, but most of them never actually happened, so really implementing it should be interesting. I have one final tomorrow, then a paper due Thursday, then that is all. :-)

* You have been brainwashed by super-sneaky subliminal messages throughout this post. :-X I shouldn't have told you that.
-EDIT- (11/8/09) I was just looking over my old posts and realized that I never received my Yoyo Lip Gloss! *is offended* I take back all those subliminal messages. haha

No comments: