Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! (Day 4 Feelin' Feminine Challenge)

Day 4

I had a great Christmas! I got to see my family, exchange gifts with my b/f Rob, play Rock Band with my younger brother Arliss, and start reading the book So Much More, which I'm very excited about. Christmas is just always so much fun. I love how it's a day set aside to do nothing but play and enjoy. And everyone's in a super loving mood...it's very nice. I saw Rob's niece and nephew for the second time last night. The last time I saw them was Thanksgiving. Apparently his twelve-year-old niece was interested by the fact that both times she has seen me, I was dressed pretty. This was actually only because they were both holidays, but I thought this was interesting to note, given the current challenge. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas.

No comments: